- Yellow Rose Boutique makes debut in Downtown Poplar Bluff
- DASH 1948: Minetree honored at end of undefeated Mules football season
- Memorial Gardens Wreaths Across America Day Ceremony Dec. 16
- Christmas Tree Forest open through end of year
- Poplar Bluff rings in holiday cheer with contest for Christmas lights displays
- AWA launches holiday fundraising, prepares for season's challenges
- Volunteers pack food boxes for veterans
Ellsinore child injured by reversing vehicle
UPDATE 4 p.m. Sept. 19
The Ellsinore Police Department is investigating an alleged vehicle accident involving a 3-year-old Ellsinore child, who was airlifted Tuesday to a medical center.
Ellsinore Police Chief Kelly Hampton said police were notified at 12:45 p.m. Tuesday.
“The juvenile was airlifted to a medical center,” he said. “Right now the incident is still under investigation.”
In an earlier call, Carter County Chief Deputy Kevin Jotz said the accident happened in Ellsinore and involved a 3-year-old and a family member.
Hampton, who is at a meeting out of town, said he’ll provide information as it becomes available.
The Daily American Republic has learned 3-year-old Ellsinore child was air evacuated Tuesday after being injured by a family member backing up a vehicle.
Carter County Chief Deputy Kevin Jotz said the accident happened in Ellsinore.
This is an evolving story and will be updated as information becomes available.