Fire reports - Sept. 16
City firefighters responded at 6:24 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 15, to a possible natural gas leak at the 2025 Glendale Road residence owned by Cathy Burke.
According to the report, firefighters smelled gasoline and found an overturned fuel jug in the garage.
Firefighters used a mutlirae gas meter, which detected a small amount of carbon monoxide in the home.
Get your content delivered! SIGN UP for TODAY'S NEWS! Emailed EVERY DAY at 7:00 AM CST
Spire was contacted and responded to the home. No natural gas leak was found.
City firefighters responded at 3:41 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 15, to a motor-vehicle crash at the intersection of Westwood Boulevard and Pine Street.
According to the report, firefighters stood by until the vehicles were removed.