Route UU in Butler County closed for culvert replacement
Route UU in Butler County will be closed as Missouri Department of Transportation crews replace a culvert beneath the roadway.
Get your content delivered! SIGN UP for TODAY'S NEWS! Emailed EVERY DAY at 7:00 AM CST
This section of roadway is located between Route 53 and County Road 316.
Weather permitting, work will take place Tuesday, Sept. 15 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Body identified, autopsy reveals shot multiple times
- Death being investigated as homicide in Butler County
- R-I to mandate staff wear masks
- Former PB church official faces porn charge
- Neelyville Schools seeing additional funding, resources
- Williamsville man ends federal trial with guilty plea
- PB woman, foster daughter stabbed