City meetings, week of Sept. 14, 2020
The Poplar Bluff Tree Advisory Board will meet at 4 p.m. Tuesday at the city council chambers in the Black River Coliseum.
Items to be discussed include the Forest ReLeaf of Missouri Program.
Get your content delivered! SIGN UP for TODAY'S NEWS! Emailed EVERY DAY at 7:00 AM CST
Board of Adjustment
The Poplar Bluff Board of Adjustment will meet at 7 p.m. Thursday at the city council chambers.
Items on the agenda include requests for: a variance to operate a beauty shop in a single-family residence in a residential zone. Applicant is Rosa Johnson; and a variance in the minimum distance between base pole signs for outdoor advertising in a commercial district on Warrior Lane. Applicant is GCF Ministries.
The Poplar Bluff Plumbing Board will meet at 5 p.m. Thursday in the city council chambers.
Items on the agenda include the approval of a master plumberís test for Kyle J. Martin.
Meetings for the following city advisory boards have been canceled: planning and zoning;
- Body identified, autopsy reveals shot multiple times
- Former PB church official faces porn charge
- Death being investigated as homicide in Butler County
- Volunteers make quick work of privacy fencing
- PB woman, foster daughter stabbed
- R-I to mandate staff wear masks
- Neelyville Schools seeing additional funding, resources