Business 60 in Stoddard County reduced for drainage repairs
SIKESTON – Business U.S. 60 in Stoddard County will be reduced as Missouri Department of Transportation crews perform drainage repairs.
Get your content delivered! SIGN UP for TODAY'S NEWS! Emailed EVERY DAY at 7:00 AM CST
This section of roadway is located from Locust Street to Mulberry Street in Dexter, Missouri.
Weather permitting, work will take place from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily Tuesday, May 26 through Thursday, May 28.
The work zone will be marked with signs. Motorists are urged to use extreme caution while traveling near the area.
- Body identified, autopsy reveals shot multiple times
- Former PB church official faces porn charge
- Death being investigated as homicide in Butler County
- Volunteers make quick work of privacy fencing
- R-I to mandate staff wear masks
- John J. Pershing VA Medical Center to host drive-thru flu shot clinic
- PB woman, foster daughter stabbed