Stoddard County route reduced for bridge repairs
SIKESTON - Route 114 in Stoddard County will be reduced to one lane as Missouri Department of Transportation crews perform bridge repairs.
Get your content delivered! SIGN UP for TODAY'S NEWS! Emailed EVERY DAY at 7:00 AM CST
This section of roadway is located from Route 25 to Clements Street in Dexter, Missouri.
Weather permitting, work will take place from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Thursday, May 21.
The work zone will be marked with signs. Motorists are urged to use extreme caution while traveling near the area.
- Body identified, autopsy reveals shot multiple times
- Former PB church official faces porn charge
- Death being investigated as homicide in Butler County
- Volunteers make quick work of privacy fencing
- R-I to mandate staff wear masks
- John J. Pershing VA Medical Center to host drive-thru flu shot clinic
- PB woman, foster daughter stabbed